Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shine On

I keep saying that I wish to change, and just this very moment I decided that it's time I started to. A great friend of mine told me a few things tonight, and I think it's time I listened. This weekend is the start of a new life and a new me. I want to live a life that I enjoy living and that is MY life. Not something I live to make sure other people are happy with the results. I know at first it'll be so easy and then after the first initial days it gets really hard not to fall back into old patterns. That's what friends are for! They're there to catch me when I fall, and to help bring me back up. I have faith that they'll bring me up. I just have to keep on when my mind says quit, dream on till I find I'm living it, and they'll be right by my side. I won't stop till I win my prize, lean on the love that's in your eyes, I'm a diamond and it's time I shine on.

diamond Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment