Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun
Let's be honest; the only reason we have secrets is so we can tell them. Think of you're most well kept secret, and think is it really a secret? Or have you told your best friend, or sibling, or anonymously to the world on a blog! For me there hasn't been one secret I haven't shared on this blog. I'm not sure if I just came out and said the secret, but I always tried to find a clever artistic way around it. No one ever really does this, but honesty is a big part of my life, and so is secrecy. However, if you came up to me and asked me about something that I wanted to keep secret, I would have to tell you. I can't help it! I want you to know everything about me, but all the while keeping my secrets where they are. Safe. It's funny because when I keep a secret about myself it's most likely never good! It's fear that holds those secrets back, but if you're the right person you just may get to know all of them. I only have a few friends in my life right now that I can trust with my whole heart. I can trust them and in them, that when it all comes down to the end I told those people who really mattered how I felt and what was going on with me, and it saves me. I count you as one of those people. I've never lied to you, or kept anything from you. I pour my heart and soul out to you. I've written every month for almost three years now, and whenever I needed to write I wrote. You took my pandora box and let all hell loose out of my mind and through my fingertips, and there isn't one day I don't thank you for it. So here's to you being one of the most trustworthy listeners I've ever had the pleasure of typing to and to all the secrets I'm going to have, and tell in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment