Monday, February 28, 2011

Carousel ride from hell.

I need a mind condom because people are fucking with my mind. Please excuse the language but I have no other way to put it. I just don't know who to believe anymore. Her, her, the other her, him, the other him, or myself. I wish there was a button I could press that would just tell me who's lying and who's not. I hate the not knowing! I want people to always be honest and open, but apparently that's too much to ask! Thoughts and feelings and words are spinning around and around like a carousel. Each person on a different horse, some ugly, some beautiful. That carney music is playing in the background, like my conscience, and with each note another symphony is burned into my skin. When the spinning stops, the music stops, and the lying stops everyone can get off their horses and just move the fuck on.

Carasoul Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment