----NEW----
Absolutely amazing. Please do not ever EVER give up on anyone. I mean unless there's extenuating circumstances, but everyone deserves a second chance. I witnessed today what that idea can do, and how much good it can do. Oh how I loved my life today! I felt like I had this place, like I was doing the exact thing that I was meant to do. It was the most amazing, liberating, fantastic, marvelous, mind-boggling, happiest day in a while. I hope that all things work out the way they should, and the way fate determined them. However, there is one thing I'd like to say. I'm ASTONISHED at how cynical and narrow-minded people are now. Apparently being unhappy categorizes you in the crazy list AND you can't redeem yourself from that list. Does that mean I'm still on that list? That's just despicable. If no one every forgave anyone, no one would be talking to each other! I hope that you all find hearts soon and learn to deal with it. I trusted my heart and intuition with this one, not my head. You should try it sometime it may just change your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment