Friday, March 11, 2011

Exposed.

I felt empty. The thing that I feared the most came to fruition. I trusted you; I believed in you; I got close to you, and you betrayed me. I thought telling you those things would bring us closer, and as friends, great friends. I feel so naive, stupid, and vulnerable. I laid it all out there, well not all of it, but I let you in and you let it out. How could you tell her? Of all people! HER! I don't even know what to think anymore. I don't want to abandon our friendship because I know it in my heart I'd worry about you all the time, but I have to worry about me for once. I don't know if I can let you in again. Another betrayal would be too much for me to handle; too much for my heart to take. When I heard of what you did I went numb. I put on a brave face because I had to, but when I got home I didn't have to. And I texted him and he told me the truth. He hates you, but I couldn't if I tried. Sometimes kindness is a curse, and the one that ends up getting hurt because of it is always me.

trust Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment