Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Gypsy
I am a nomad. Well I mean, my thoughts are nomadic and they can't seem to stay in one place. Every other post I write is happy, and the other is a complete contradiction of the previous one. I just can't seem to make up my mind these days, or maybe it's not me. Life's throwing me some intense curve balls and it's getting harding to hit them. Things are being turned upside down and right way up. The never ending drama is just taking things it an all time high. I don't know how much longer I can maturely handle this until I combust! Maybe If I keep moving around things will fall into place. I'm not gonna back down from this one though because life's already hit me. I'm going to take each moment as a grain of salt in the salt shaker of life, and if some spill I'll just throw those over my left shoulder and move on with a pinch bit of luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment