Thursday, January 27, 2011
Chase Dreams, Chase Boys, Chase Dreamy Boys
So here I am after taking a bit of a hiatus, attempting to study for an AP biology midterm that I may do well on, or fail, and I can't stop thinking about you. Of course I have absolutely no idea who you are! See last night I had a dream about you. It wasn't one of those regular, or i guess "normal" guy dreams. This one was so different from all the others. It felt like moths had gone by in my sleep and everything was just SO real. It was hard to wake up because I fell in love with you. I know that sounds strange, but if you were there like I felt you were, you felt it too. You were everything I'd hoped for and everything I wanted, but I never saw you coming. I remember at first I feared you. You spoke differently; with a tough accent from maybe brooklyn? You looked just like this guy I saw once in a movie, Shawshank Redemption. Maybe I made you up, and that's who you are. Just a character from a movie that I made real, but it didn't seem that way. After I got to know you I just loved you. I can still remember the way you held me in the dream, and how it felt to kiss you. Funny thing dreams are; one second you're completely engrossed in a fantasy life, and the next you're in your bed wishing you could go back. Part of me is hoping that it was some sort of premonition of what is to come in my life. To meet you for real would be an actual dream come true. I feel like I already know you; do I? Have we met before? Or are you representing something, or someone I already know? I have so many questions that need to be answered! Until we meet again in my dreams, or at least I hope we do. Just promise me I will know you're coming for real, and not just in a dream. For that kind of longing when I awake I never want to feel again. So to all the dreamers out there, whether they were pipe dreams, or actual dreams, I'm here for you. Because I know what it's like to wake up one morning and regret ever waking up at all. And to all the lovers out there who've loved, lost, or are still being loved I salute your strength, and pray for your wisdom. Sweet dreams .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment