Thursday, February 26, 2009

Roses on Fire

fire Pictures, Images and Photos
The weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightful....
the fire is so delightful my ass.
Its hot, always blazed, and burns, burns like hell. Thats what he's like to me. I would rather stand outside when it's snowing like crazy then have to sit and watch you with her, oh, and her, and that girl over there too. I want so badly to just be like f*** this I like you so now that I told you can I get over it? But its not that easy for me. It's never been. I have this thing where I'm afraid to tell anyone how I feel about anything because I don't want to put unnecessary thoughts about myself into their heads. I don't have much to write about right now but I just wanted to get this off my chest:
"I don't want another heartbreak
I don't need another turn to cry, no
I don't want to learn the hard way
Baby hello, oh no, goodbye
But you got me like a rocket
Shooting straight across the sky"

No comments:

Post a Comment