Thursday, February 12, 2009
Bottle up my emotions and throw the bottle into the sea, maybe one day someone will find them.
Today had the potential to be the best day in long time. I finally stepped out of my comfort zone and talked to someone I was afraid to talk to. I've been to the gym 4 days in a row and I love it. But now things are starting to build tension. 2 of my best friends have started to piss me off. The first friend is hitting on my guy and my best-closet-friends guy. I want to choke her. She makes my other friend feel like shit about what her life is like. NEWS FLASH!: your a spoiled b**** and I hate you right now. The other girl is starting to criticize my taste in guys and makes me constantly feel bad about myself. I want to leave. Take the people I care about away from this place and just be free to be anyone I wanted and have the friends that I want. I have so much anger right now I want to go for a run and sprint it out. But I can't. So for now I have to keep everything I feel locked up so I don't hurt anyone. But in my head, things are so much different and my life is the way I want it. This day had the potential to be the best day in a long time, and it turned out completely f*****d up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment