Sunday, February 8, 2009

Much More to Me than this

As I sit here staring out my window looking at the sunset, I find it incredibly hard to be focusing on homework. The sky is so beautiful. Looking at it makes me feel so unworthy. I feel that right now I'm not living up to my full potential. Sometimes I feel beautiful but other times ugly. Sometimes I'm ready to take on the world and face it all, other times I'm the farthest thing from it. I want to be all I can and show everyone what I can do and what I'm capable of so badly. When I walk down the street I want people to awe at my confidence and wish they could be me. Right now there's no chance of that happening. I'm only slowly starting to let people in. And now looking into this sunset I want to jump up and scream. Run down the street into the center of my town so everyone can hear me. I wanna let them know I'm here, I wanna sing to them the sweetest song that they've ever heard. And I will. But right now I'm just a plain jane sitting in her room writing an essay that I don't want to write.
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment