Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dear God.

spin me round again
and rub my eyes,
this can't be happening
when busy streets amass with people
would stop to hold their heads heavy.

Dear God,
I know it's been awhile since we've talked but I have something to ask of you. In the mist of our country reforming with our new president, please reform my friendship. She needs me. I can't lose her. She holds so much of my past and my secrets within her heart, and it's a great one. I know this because we were best friends. Her heart was once pure but has been tainted by something dark something I barely understand myself. Help me understand. Please. I don't know what I would do without her. She's helped me become the person I am. She deserves your help. Also, my friends grandmother is really sick. Please help her too. She is still needed here. Please keep both at bay from the clutch of the under-toe. They can't be taken away just yet. Thank you. 
With all the love in my heart,
Samantha K.
Cross Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment