Friday, January 2, 2009

An extra dose of desire

Photobucket
Call me sentimental but I miss this place. Currently I'm in Orlando and boy do I miss this weather. I lived here when I was little but left because our residence lacked space. Being back down here makes me not want to leave. The smell of Florida, the trees, the water, how could anyone bare to leave? One of my sister's friend's sister asked me today if I was going home tomorrow, I said yea, I'm ready to come home  but I lied I so badly wanted to say no. Then she asked me if I was homesick, I said no, I just miss my friends. This is not a lie, I do miss my friends very much but I'm so happy here. Being here makes all of my forgotten childhood memories flood back into my mind. I fear that when I return home, I won't be happy. This is bad. Sadly I have to start packing tonight but I have created a playlist on my iTunes that reminds me of the great state of Florida. Speaking of missing something once it's gone, tonight I got a call from someone I previously told you about. The friend I reconnected with at the mall. I showed her what I wrote and I meant everything I wrote. Paper makes it permanent I do not wish or will I ever wish to take it all back. Never. This girl inspires me. She was seen as a daisy plain, intriguing, just like everyone else, but in truth she is a rose. Something that stands for love and beauty, she stands out from the daises. She told me that this blog can turn into something. Maybe one day I could create a compilation of my memories, but for now I'm just a daisy, patiently waiting to emerge from my soil as a rose.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment