Friday, January 16, 2009

Anger.

Before tonight I never realized how easy it was to make me angry. One little thing and my insides would churn. I had my own thing of peanut butter and I wasn't planning on sharing. One of my friends went to my kitchen grabbed a spoon took it and then took a huge spoonful when i had practically none left. I wanted so much to be like " Are you kidding me? Way to ask I barely have any left." But no, I didn't and she continued to scoop away at my favorite indulgent. I hated it. I wanted to choke her with the spoon. That sounds really bad but  I can't take it anymore. She drives me crazy! I cannot wait till summer so i can get away from her for a while. She gives me such attitude. I went into my pillow and screamed with frustration. I WANT TO KILL HER RIGHT NOW. fuck me. I want to die she makes me want to die.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment