Saturday, June 23, 2012
Motivation.
Well crap. Here I am, 12:40 am on a saturday night and I'm sexting a guy I've never met and one of my best guy friends just basically confessed his love for me. Today I got a text from yahoo saying that someone IMed me from yahoo. I didn't know who it was, but he had a country boy screen name and asked me how I was. I asked who he was and he had actually had the wrong number. But just then we started to flirt and he seemed like a nice guy, and then the conversation started to get a little sexier. He asked me questions and I answered honestly. Of course, as you may have guessed, it started to take a very kinky turn and I thought it would be fun. Turns out it is! So I guess what I'm trying to say is this was weird thing number one. Number two, one of my ex best friends that I hate complimented me today, and since we were together all day at the same parties I had to hang out with her. It was the most awkward and uncomfortable day. I guess it's also kind of poetic because I told the other guy that I'm done being friends with that I can't be a part of his life, and as one friend leaves an old one tries to move it, which is never gonna happen. And just to make things even better, one of my best guy friends just said how I'm so beautiful and he really likes me, but its never gonna happen. Of course we talked about it as if it was a third person, but wow that was crazy. I lied and said I was going to sleep just to stop him from saying he loved me. This has been one weird day. If today had a soundtrack it would be "Apologize" by OneRepublic, "I Just Can't Love You Back" by Easton Corbin, and lastly, "Motivation" Kelly Rowland and Lil Wayne.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment