
Please have mercy
You've unnerved me
I don't deserve this pain
So don't break my heart,
I ain't never done nothing to deserve this
I'm torn apart
You've had your fun, do you suppose I earned it?
Do you not see how I'm begging on my knees?
Don't speak, don't breathe,
You bring out the devil in me
You've unnerved me
I don't deserve this pain
So don't break my heart,
I ain't never done nothing to deserve this
I'm torn apart
You've had your fun, do you suppose I earned it?
Do you not see how I'm begging on my knees?
Don't speak, don't breathe,
You bring out the devil in me
People say jealousy is a good thing. Well, its not. It sucks and it hurts and did i mention it sucks? So that guy i mentioned previously(i think i did) well he's been extremely flirting with one of my good friends and she's flirting backk. Its SO painful. It actually hurts my heart to see it. I want to scream every time he comes over to sit with her. He used to come sit with ME. I know she's pretty, and skinny, and been around a little, but give me a chance. I'm not what i look like, and maybe if you get your head on straight and look, you'll see what I mean. Until then, I'm just the super jealous girl sitting across the table who has to close her eyes to keep herself from crying.
i love you
ReplyDeletei love you more<3
ReplyDelete