I had the most amazing weekend...
I got to spend it with my out of school sports friends and in a hotel! It was amazing and it doesn't hurt that my coach is a cutie =)! So anyway I was at one of our volleyball games(that's the sport I play) and my friend asked him if she was a happy person. He said oh my god yes! And I said am I? And he looked at me and said yeah. I said are you sure? He was like yeah. And I wanted to toy with him a little so I said it again just for fun. And then he said "Why are you a closet depressed case?"I said "NO!" I wanted to scream YES, SAVE ME! But I was in the middle of a volleyball game and I'm scared of what he'll think of me. So I went with no. How could he be(lie)ve my lie. But something inside tells me he didn't. He said something today. (By the way this was yesterday.) I said heyy what's up! and he goes nothingg ahaha how are you? I said Oh I'm great! Then he said what? I was confused and said what back. He said I can see you thinking. Every time I talk to you I can see you thinking something you won't say. I froze I didn't know what to say. He seems like the perfect guy to talk to. He's very kind, thoughtful, funny, THE PERFECT GUY. Maybe in the end, I'll tell him. I'll say something clever and and then leave. Make him think about it and then I'll be gone. But i'll miss him after I leave.


No comments:
Post a Comment