I wanna scream. Headaches from held back tears are flooding my head. I can't take it anymore. Why can't I figure this out!? Why is there no one that can help me? I need to make a decision before my head over flows. Some days I don't know what I want. Right now I have like tearing down all of the walls and restrictions I've built. Tear apart all of my friendships. Move away to a far far land where no one has even heard of my name. I want to start over. I want a redo. I want to hit the big red button and watch my life in rewind. Tweak a few things here and there maybe even improve others lives. I want to go back. My little box is getting smaller and smaller the wholes getting bigger and bigger. There is only one way out. I don't want to use that exit. The sign is flashing in big red letters right in front of my face but I can not succumb to its attractive light. It's drawn to many in and I will not be one of them. I need to find a loop hole. SOMEBODY PLEASE FIND ME A LOOP HOLE. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to give up, throw everything away. But if I do that, I might as well die. And I’ve been housing all this doubt and insecurity and
I’ve been locked inside that house all the while You hold the keyAnd I’ve been dying to get out and that might be the death of me
And even though, there’s no way in knowing where to go, promise I’m going because
I gotta get outta here
I’m stuck inside this rut that I fell into by mistake
I gotta get outta here
And I’m begging You, I’m begging You, I’m begging You to be my escape.

No comments:
Post a Comment