Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Destiny

Do you believe in destiny? 
How about fate?
When you look into your heart what do you find?
Compassion, love, hate, anger, jealousy?
Change. 
What we're all afraid of.
Was I put on this earth to change or to cause a change.
Right now I'm not sure, but I do believe everything happens for a reason.
When someone you love dies unexpectedly does their death impact you?
Did they teach you something that can drastically alter your path?
I believe that my purpose is to help change. Not to cause it or to change myself but to nudge people towards the change. I believe that I am the person that listens and watches and cares. The person who can't change herself but helps change others. I guess that's sort of selfish or selfless. I like to suffer in silence but the cries of others ring loud and clear. 
So who are you?
Are you destined to change yourself or change another?
Are you willing to risk your life to make someone else a better person?
So now I ask you again, Do you believe in destiny? How 'bout fate? 
Change is everywhere. We see it, feel it, and live it. It is when we reject the change do we become obtuse. When everything we've lived for goes unnoticed and unchanged.
So change what is meant to be changed. Become what you are meant to become. Everyone deserves a chance to live, so live.
photography Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment