
Being vulnerable is different than being scared. Being vulnerable to me is when you give everyone a chance to hurt you. When you let your guard down so everyone can find someplace on your body to hurt. Vulnerability is another fear of mine. That's why I don't sing in front of people. I'm so scared that if I let my guard down and give people a chance to find a mistake of mine they'll use it against me. They'll take one missed note and turn it into something to tease me about. I'm not scared of the stage, not at all. I would love to be in the limelight. It's something I would like to do in the future. I love to sing and if I lost that ability I don't know what I would do with myself. I hate feeling so self-conscious and vulnerable on stage. I need to get over this but I can't, how do i go from here. How do I fix this? Something that's so broken.
No comments:
Post a Comment