"If the shoe doesn't fit, make it fit."We all find different ways to hurt ourselves. Either by self mutilation, food restrictions, drugs, alcohol, putting your heart all the way out there for it to be easily crushed. And so many more. I've really don't fit in with everyone else. Being surrounded by so many people just shows me how much more I crave to be alone. I feel to different, my foot won't fit in the shoe. So I found ways to try and make it fit in like everyone else's. I gave myself guidelines to follow don't eat this, only eat that, don't do this, don't say that, and I'm tired of it. Too many rules can send someone over the edge. When you're not pretty enough or smart enough or kind enough someone will always find a way to change you. People don't change. It may seem like someone's changed, gone from one person and into another. It's not that they've changed, it's that they are showing who they are. Before we become ourselves we're trapped in our cocoons like caterpillars. Just waiting the day we can be set free, and when that day comes we are still the same person on the inside and that will never change. And once we change we find someone to guide us through that coming of ourselves, a mentor so to say. That mentor will bring out your true personality good or bad. I think i've found my mentor. For the longest time I believed i was alone in my pain and the way I perceive the world. I was wrong. I found someone who is like me and can show me how to be the best possible version of myself without these harsh methods that i force upon myself to become who I want to be. I don't think I'll ever change, but I sure as hell can try.

No comments:
Post a Comment