Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Jamaican Me Crazy
I literally just don't understand you. You have the biggest and sweetest heart; yet you act like an immature jerk to my friends. You say you don't love her, but you're still with her. You say that you're done with her, but I don't see you finished yet. I'm beginning to lose my patience with you and my sympathies are wearing thin. Its all because she has a rocking body and you think you can get it in. You shouldn't play with people's hearts, or people's minds alike. I just want to hear the truth straight from your lips. I want to hear you tell me how you thought you were going to go about all of this. Did you think that you could snap your fingers and no hearts would be hurting? If so, you're seriously mistaken. You're just driving me crazy! It's a shame you're phone is broken because I have a few things I'd like to say to you. If there's one thing that I know concretely about his whole situation it's that you're jamaican me crazy and I don't even know if you're worth it anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment