Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mending the Fences

AH! Thinking about it I really miss a lot of people. I've let a lot of friendships slip through the cracks over the years for reasons I'm not sure of and I regret that. Last night my sister said something to me and told me to start living by it, "Fuck it, it's senior year." I'm pleased to say that I get to use it for the first time in reference to myself right now! Fuck it, it's senior year and I want to leave with old friends, new ones, and no enemies. I don't want any bad vibes around my new energy. This is supposed to be the best year of my life and I want to make sure it is. I just reconnected with a very old friend and I'm so glad I did! I can't wait to continue doing that and moving on with my life! So every once in a while, if you find yourself in a rut, or a situation that you don't now how to handle, just say "Fuck it, it's senior year" and ask WWASD. What Would A Senior Do?

No comments:

Post a Comment