Friday, April 22, 2011
Change It.
Having just spent the six most amazing days of my life in London, I realized something. What the hell am I doing? I'm living angry, saying horrible things, and then regretting some. It's almost like I fell down the rabbit hole and I'm stuck in Haterland. Things have to change and I don't care how I change them. Today I'm washing out the old and bringing in the new. The new is fiery, exciting, daring, loving, and me. I keep having these dreams about all the people I've pushed out of my life because of things they've done. But, that was just those people being themselves, or how they know how to be themselves. Staring into the rolling hills of flowers and vast beauty, things have shifted in me. I feel I should make amends and balance out my life. Things are starting to change everywhere. I want to see the world, I want to see the whole thing! I want to run free in foreign places and meet amazing people I wouldn't have known if I hadn't started this adventure. I want to lift the wool I've pulled over my own eyes and stop being blind. I know I'm saying a lot, but I hope I'll never have to say it again because I'll be doing it. Wish me luck on my new journey, and when I can upload my pictures I'll post one of those hills here. Good day and good luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment