Dear higher power,
What do you want me to do? You give me these feelings and when I act on them, you make me wish I hadn't. You give me all these brains, but when I try to work hard you make me lazy. You give me my conscience so I can make decisions for the better, and instead you make them worse. Where are you going with this? If you could get back to me before my head explodes from the irony I'd appreciate it.
Love,
Sam
I don't know what to do about her. She's crazy, she's a liar, she's a manipulator, and she was my best friend. I'm not even sure if I can say that because I talked shit and thought shit behind her back. She drove me so crazy I've lost that part of me who cared. Now when I end the friendship and that part of me comes back, I want it to be gone again. Like the bird in the magician's suit; one moment it's here, and the next it's disappeared. I do not want to be your friend when you try to pull heavy, heavy wool over my eyes. I do want to be your friend when you need me and we have fun. But did we really have fun? Or were you pretending to have fun to make me seem like we had a lot in common? The thought makes my mind race in circles around itself! I feel so bad for making your life, as your mother would say it, "frigid and horrible." But again, my life with you was twice as worse. I have an insatiable appetite and conflicting decisions are food for the soul, and right now you're gonna feed my soul on to infinity. Happy feeding.
No comments:
Post a Comment