Monday, July 9, 2012

Country Style Crushin

I feel like I'm back in high school as a freshman and have the biggest crush on the hot senior. Well, except he's my age, I'm not in high school, and I can actually talk to him. He's not only beautiful, but funny, and smart, and kind, and AH! In my opinion the hottest thing is that he's an athlete, but not just any athlete, a rugby player. The funniest part is that I've known him my whole life! He went to a different high school and has worked at my country club for years, but I never felt this way about him. I was at his house with a few other people drinking, swimming, chilling and it hit me like a ton of bricks! Now I'm that giddy, obsessed, nervous, and totally crushing on some guy 14 year old girl! It's been so long since I've had a crush on someone I forgot what it's like and how torturous it is! Everyone's going to hate me soon because I am on the verge of having word vomit over everything about him! I'm gonna go after him in the classiest way I know; country style.

No comments:

Post a Comment