Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Almost at the End
While writing this post on an iPad, it was deleted. Apparently fate would not like me to post that, so here is the jist of it; I wish I could say that I'm pollite enough to wish you two, the perfect couple, all the happiness you deserve, but I'm not. I hope that you two receive everything you've delt out and more. I hope that you are reminded of me every day. I hope that you have dreams about happier times and wake up to a harsher reality. I no longer have to question my decision because you keep proving me right. I've become so many things this summer, and regretful isn't one of them. I thought that you had a positive influence on my psyche, but turns out it was the opposite. I've become so much more outgoing and confident since I said goodbye, and I say I because you were unresponsive. I'm leaving for college in 18 days and I almost have to put this blog, and you, behind me. Of course I plan to start a new one for the new stages of my life, but it is still the end of an era. Only those who care enough will find it, know of it, read it. We're almost at the end, and only then do we rethink the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment