Sunday, May 13, 2012

Let's Trade Shoes

Unkind, disrespectful, dishonest, and attention seeking. Those are four words to describe you. In a perfect world you wouldn't exist, or we never would've met. I hate everything you stand for and I hate everything about you. I was always there for you no matter what. I was a shoulder to cry on, a friend to laugh with, and a vault for secrets, but you were a snake. You slithered you're way into my life. It's like my life is a giant field, you're a small snake, and I'm trying to get rid of you. I don't where to look or what to expect. If I turn around will you be there? Hissing lies and hateful words into my ear? I haven't done anything to provoke you, not one thing. All you do is go after me and take small bites from my soul. All of this time we spent building each other up all you're doing is wearing me down. I'm sick of crying all the time because you're crazy. I'm sick of hearing the phrase, "She doesn't matter, so don't let it bother you." I don't think people understand that it does bother me! Its like being trapped in your own body. I have to watch her with all of my friends knowing I can't do anything about it. I have to watch her write and say terrible things about me, but never say a word in response. I never gave you any reason to hate me, but if you don't start cleaning up your act, and soon, I'll give you a reason. And it will be a damn good one. I guess we really would have to walk a mile in each other's shoes, at least. What size you wear? I wear elevens. Let's see if you can fit your feet. 


173-1 Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment