Saturday, April 14, 2012
Robbed.
In class we're reading The Kite Runner. There is a part of the book that talks about sin, and that there is only one true sin and that is theft. If you think about it, every sin does mean the stealing of one thing to replace another. I never thought anyone had ever taken anything away from me until you did. You've stolen my confidence, my light, my laughter, and my friends. You robbed me of my perfect vacation with your need for drama. The funny thing is that I didn't do anything wrong. That's why at first it really upset me. You attacked me as a person and made me believe others believed you. You single handedly ruined three friendships, including ours. Then again, if they were true friends to me they would have stood up to you and fought for me. Next time you want to call me fake and a bully take a look in the mirror. For the last week and a half I have been asking myself why I ever became friends with you again? Why I ever took the blame for something I never did? I wish I could talk to a younger me and tell myself never to speak to you; to walk away and never look back and maybe things would've been different. I hate you for this and how you're making me feel. I feel alone, unwanted, unreal. I thought I could plow through this but I was wrong. You've broken me; congratulations. I hope one day you read this and realize what a self-centered, fake, bully, manipulative bitch you really are and that you lie in the bed you've made. I'll find solace in those closest to me and I'll rebuild myself, but you, you will never change and I was a fool to think you had. Maybe you should try to thaw out your heart, then maybe one day someone will try to steal it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment