Sunday, January 1, 2012

...What A Way To Ring In The New Year

I feel like someone ripped me apart. I trusted you, I even liked you, and I feel like you betrayed me. I thought best friends were supposed to tell each other everything, no matter what; I guess I was wrong. I thought that best friends meant no judgement and only understanding; wrong again. What did I do, or not do, to not deserve your trust? Tell me how people that you barely know, (no offense to you guys), know more about you and your life than me. I was planning on telling you EVERYTHING, and to me that means so much. Apparently to you it means nothing. You've lost my trust and I can't even tell you. I used to feel so secure in our friendship and now I don't. How do you think it makes me feel when you tell my closest friends, who I think are prettier than me and that you want to get with them. Am I not pretty enough to hear your secrets? Am I not skinny enough? I don't think I can see your face right now because all it will do is make me cry, and you don't deserve those tears. So happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment