Sunday, November 6, 2011
Wanted: Fairy Godmother.
I feel so confused. My mind is all over the place and I don't know which way is right, or which way is wrong. I feel like my emotions have been turned off. Things that would normally make me cry make me feel nothing, and in happy moments I again feel nothing. I feel like a rock on the side of a stream, stuck, unmoving. It seems as if everyone else in my life is going places and I'm still standing here, waiting. I'm just really lost and out of focus. I have no set goals or ambitions and my laziness is at an all time high. I wish that I could just make it all stop for a moment. I want to travel the world and see things I've never seen before, and I'm afraid I won't have the time for it. I want to go now, but life is getting in the way. Sometimes I wish all my decisions were my own, and not the ones of others. I just need to have that one moment of decisiveness that changes me forever. I hope that moment comes before the clock strikes twelve because if it doesn't I may become a pumpkin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
call me, suga! You're always so busy so I kind of stopped trying.. lol, but seriously, when you get a breather, give me a ring:) xo
ReplyDelete