Monday, November 15, 2010
When It's Not Enough
Sometimes what is and what is going to be are just not enough; like everyday should be worth something more than it is. I want my days to mean something. I want my life to mean something. I want to know that I've changed someone, anyone's!, life for the better. It's not to cancel out guilt, or greed, or malice, but to enhance what's already inside. To take the heart that I know I have and to make it bigger, larger, include more people, and include the world. I can feel it everyday. That little pang in the chest saying you need to help them, all of them. It's a heavy weight to be carrying and believe me I'm sore, but It's nothing compared to the world that others carry on themselves. The abuse, the violence, the hate, the anger; it all needs to fall away. I want to help everyone; and thats my downfall. Because if I can't part of me is lost. And right now I am lost. I need to do something to draw attention to the problems. I need a way for the world to see itself the way it is. Polluted. Physically and emotionally. We need to help our planet, our loved ones, and our selves. IF you won't do it for yourself, do it for you brother, your sister, mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, cousins, aunts, uncles, neighbors, friends, enemies, strangers, animals. We can do this, but we have to work together. Like Michael Jackson said, "WE ARE THE WORLD."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment