Sunday, November 7, 2010

If Love is Blind, Then Why Can Everyone Still See?

Everybody wants to be loved. Everybody needs to be loved. And there is no denying wither of those things. You can rebut all you want, but its in every human, every animal EVERYONE. And I am no exception. I want that one person to text all night, to put butterflies in my stomach, to look at me like I'm so special that at that very moment nothing else matters. I've felt that lately everyone has that. Whether its a good relationship, a bad one, or one that hasn't even started yet its still there. Everywhere. When is it going to be my turn? I feel like I've just been skipped over in the love department. Do i not ever get what i want? Materialistically, yes I can afford the finer things in life but emotionally I'm broke. I feel like I have so much knowledge and wisdom and hope for something that's never going to be. Why me? Why not me?! Did I do something wrong to deserve this type of loneliness? To have so many amazing people surround me, but yet I feel more alone than ever? No one understands. They try to be good friends and refute it but I know it in my heart like I know other things. Sometimes I wish I could be blind to it, to the pulling of my heart strings. Some days I'd rather be blind and unknowingly alone than open to the soul of the world and in a miserable life of loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment