Monday, December 27, 2010
The future is literally in the palm of your hands, I'm surprised it fits.
I once heard that there are two kinds of people in the world; lyrics people and music people. The lyrics person hears a song and immediately pulls up the lyrics in order to analyze every word and connect it to their life. Then there are the music people. The music people hear a song and thats all they do, hear it. They just sway to the rhythm of the beat and let the music take them away. I'm definitely a lyrics person. I even play the iPod shuffle game for Christ's sake! For those of you who don't know what that is it's when you ask your ipod (or iTunes) a question with no song playing, or selected, and while its on shuffle it will play for you the most closely related song, or an answer. It hasn't been wrong so far. And each time has to be a completely new shuffle, or else your answers are unreliable. To me it's all about the lyrics. And right now I really need my lyrics. I need something to rely on when at the end of the day I have so many unanswered questions. Love is the first question that comes to anyones mind at a time like this and it was the first thing that came to mind for me as well. It's an intangible concept; love. It's something you have to believe in so strongly and so blindly and only then can it exist. Right now I believe, and I'm closing my eyes trusting my destiny and clicking shuffle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment