Friday, June 11, 2010
The Take Over the Break's Over.
Who am I kidding. There's no way I can stay away from this site. So to share my current thoughts. I think reality hit me today. LIke a ton of bricks it came down hard and fast. So many things came to light: my body, how I feel about my body, how old I am, how old I'll be, who I'm friends with, who I'm not friends with, the friends that are leaving, and those who are staying. I don't know if I can handle it. Reality is coming so quickly I just don't know how to slow it down! Please my life is flashing by me and I'm just going through the motions. I'm not living. This sucks. And usually I have some point in my entries when I turn it around and become hopeful, I'm not hopeful today. I don't know if I can do this. I need help, SO much help and soon there won't be anyone to help me. There all leaving. I wanna scream. I need to release all that's inside me. All this pent up anger and frustration with myself and the world. I don't even know what to write anymore without writing something someone's going to take too seriously. Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment