xoxo
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
The End of Sophmore year.
Holy shitaki mushrooms. The school year is over in 2 days and then finals. I don't know what to do. SO many people are leaving me and it's kinda scary. Although I am excited to start this new workout-pool-smoothie thing I've got planned. It will work. Just gotta stay positive =]. On the darker side of things I still feel displaced. LIke everything I do isn't good enough. Every time I look at myself in the mirror or in a picture or video I want to throw up. I always think "this can't be me" but it always is. That has to change. I'm excited for this summer in that way to become who I've always wanted to be. I'm even gonna take up reading. I know, sounds unrealistic, but I can do it! I just gotta set my mind to it. So now it's time to finish my homework, finish school, and get the hell going on my tan and body. Wish me luck!! and of course best wishes to everyone and have an awesome summer!!! "m only gonna write in here if something monumental happens so don't expect too much!! I'll try to write once a month!
xoxo
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment