Monday, April 5, 2010

We're only human after all...

Can you tell me how I got in this situation?

I can’t seem to get you off my mind.

After all we’re only human

Always fighting what we’re feeling

Hurt instead of healing

Sometimes love dies, and sometimes it only grows stronger. I’m seeing it all around me, love that is. It could be love at first fight, love at goodbye, love between friends, or family, it’s everywhere. I can feel it all around me. I have so much of it in my heart and in my soul. I always follow that statement with a “but I have no one to give it to,” but I’ve been wrong. I give love everyday and I get it too, from my family and friends. It may not be that romantic love, but I think it’s stronger. The love from a mother, a father, a sibling, a friend, could be what gets you through the day. And at the end of them all those are the people who are still with you, watching, protecting, and loving. It’s inevitable. I always thought that I needed someone to need me, to want me, but I always had that. My parents wanted me, that’s why I’m here; and why I should stay here, my friends need me; when they’re having a tough day or just wanna talk, it’s the little things that matter the most. And if I get to the end of my days without having the other kind of love then that’s okay because I have this one, and it’s going to stay with me and around me even long after I’m gone.

lovebox. ? Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment