Today was the most
awkward day, but it ended on a great note. Bad friends
lost, best friends
gained, and new horizons are
dawning. I feel invincible like no one can stop me. Volleyball is going exactly according to plan and I feel great when I'm playing. A friend of mine recently lied and it hurt but now that I know the
truth I can't really call him a friend. On the other hand I grew closer to a close friend and began to like and view a friends relationship in a new and better light. We laughed, we cried, we yelled, and hugged. To say the least it was very productive! The only direction I can move in from here is up and I really feel like that's where I'm headed!
Wish me luck because I think that I'm starting to re-discover myself, and I really like who I'm beginning to find.
Like the changing seasons of winter to spring
You melt away the resilient snow and bring new flowers
My passion for you is so hot I can't keep my cool
Put me out like a fire
Your blue eyes wash over me as I imagine how you were in my mind.
You're older now, as am I
I hope to see you soon soulmate
If not, let your memory disappear with the last evidence of winter
and let a new lover fly in with the wind.
No comments:
Post a Comment