You're a butt-head and I sincerely hope that you feel my techno-punch in the morning. =]
love,
Samme<3
Now to the real blog....
Everything is still out of whack. I thought fixing a weird, awkward, and mean friendship would align my chi, but nope, guess not. I feel like I'm not myself and it's very weird. I feel dirty, and mean, and self-centered. I mean this just isn't me. Or maybe I've just never allowed it to be me because of judgement. I feel like my self-esteem is finally on the rise, but this isn't the way to rise it. I'm feeling more confident but I feel it's at the expense of others. Maybe I'm just overreacting and this is a warped version of reality in my head, but I feel like it's real. I need someone to slap some sense into me the right way. The only thing is that I like this confident feeling and I don't want to lose it, but if I keep this up I'll lose everything else... I'm missing the Yin to my Yang.
No comments:
Post a Comment