Wednesday, May 20, 2009
If I know the truth, don't tell me lies
The one thing that really pisses me off is when someone tells me that a something i've said about myself is wrong. I think I would know more about myself than you would know about me so stop. I know the reason behind my behaviors and me only. Ugh it's so frustrating to have someone tell me I'm wrong when the fact being stated is about my life. No, absolutely not. I hate it and I would love to say something about it but I can't cause it'll hurt your feelings. Stop putting me down. I'm being forced into pop all of the negative thought bubbles before they blow up in my head and slide right out my mouth. It's starting to get harder and harder to find reasons to pop them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment