Thursday, April 30, 2009

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

love Pictures, Images and Photos
What good is beauty if my own betrays me
Do I not seek to feel what so many others before me felt so alike
Do I not yearn for the one whose love is blind and heart half
To my half hearted mistakes I thrust upon to you
If thy doth think I deserve such pain than I shall accept that pain with hands dirty with hate 

Why does love die? Why is one so drowned in love come up shallow and soaked? Unshed tears stain the cheeks of those who choose to let love leave them. A permanent reminder of love lost. I don't know if I truly know what love is or if I am in it. If being without someone for so long causes love to die I disagree. My love grows with every passing sunset. Your face floods my mind and my heart. Our love was lost for I let love go. Foolish of me to think I could forget you so easily. Every now and then I get a pain in my heart. A pain so sharp and quick its like the love that never got to grow. The brief intertwining of our paths ran deep but left as quickly as it came. I know not of what was to be, but what could've been. If anyone could ever love me is this the fate that I have been given. Am I to live in the past and not get to move on with closure. Just another meet would satisfy my heart. A goodbye, a hello, anything to burn away the longing. I have waited 200 and 46 days for you. I will wait forever if I have to. Love was lost, and hopefully will be found again.
But, my face in thine eye, thine in mine appears
And true plaine hearts doe in the faces rest
Where could we find two better hemispheres without sharp north without declining west
Whatever dyes was not mixed equally
If two loves be one, thou and I, love so alike, that none doe slacken, none can die.

No comments:

Post a Comment