wolf- IM THE BIG BAD WOLF AND IM GONNA BLOW DOWN ALL OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND LEAVE WITH YOU WITH NOTHING!
little piggy- how cud you do this? i thought u were supposed to be the nice wolf who helped built my house not blow it down!
My script:
wolf-knock.knock.
piggy- whose there?
wolf- its me. wolf. i'm going to be leaving for a while but i want you to know i'm here for you and that i want to stay in touch while im gone because it could be a while.
piggy- closes door and loses phone, their only connection.
The only thing we can do is survive. If I'm going to be surviving I need to do it my way. I need to feel free. Run wild and scream louder and dance barefoot. With you I walked and whispered and stopped dancing. I cannot live like it anymore. So don't let me. Allow me to run and scream and dance. I need it. And in the end, you do too.
Love,
The big bad wolf<3

No comments:
Post a Comment