Friday, March 23, 2012

Answer: Yes I Do

Everything has changed in the span of five minutes. I don't know what to feel or how to act. It feels like I can't breathe. She asked me if I read what she writes, and the answer is of course I do. Lately she's all I can think about. There's so much that I'm going through that I just wish I could call her and everything is fine. Everyday when I think about leaving and saying goodbye to my life here, I immediately think, "do I say goodbye? will she?" Something opened my eyes recently. It turns out people aren't who we always thought they were. I can't forget what happened, but I think I can finally forgive it. I don't know where I stand right now, but I know now more than ever that I have to do what I know is best for me, and not for anyone else. No one else's opinion matters now. I need to figure this out for myself. I know that either way there are going to be troubles ahead, but I wonder which road will make those troubles easier. As I just wrote, I'm a believer. And I believe that everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment