So here's my thoughts in a nutshell- I love, love, LOVE, Darren Criss. hahaha. He's this actor/ singer from this in the works theater company called Team Starkid. He played Harry Potter in their "A Very Potter Musical." It was absolutely fabulous. Listening to his music outside of the company makes me melt. There's even a song called Sami on itunes check it out if you can. I wish it was about me and I like to think that it is. Maybe one day there will be one out there about me...or by me! His music makes me wanna sing to everyone and express my talents that I never really show. It's actually really amazing and really weird at the same time. I think I'm going to do a cover of one of his songs and put it on youtube. Maybe he'll see it! I don't know. But hey, it'll be out there! I'll even post it on here if you wanna see it! Well my computers going to die and I could go on about him and music and what-not forever! So I'm gonna hit the sheets and say La Vie (spelling? lol)! Night ya'll. Sweet Dreams!
P.S. seriously check him out on itunes youtube all of it! =]
No comments:
Post a Comment