Monday, September 27, 2010
And The Rain Keeps Falling but Nothing's Washed Away
It's pouring rain right now. I can hear the droplets pounding the roof. Are they angry? Sad? Misguided? Or are they just falling, hard? I can't explain the feeling I get but I guess it's not meant to be explained but to be felt. It feels like the whole world is just one small place, like everything around me has a direct affect on my life. It feels as if the with the changing of the leaves I change too. It feels as if my heart has left me. Left me with nothing but an empty apartment filled with what was and what could've been. My head has betrayed me. Cleverly deceiving my every thought with one of greater importance, but really of none at all. My eyes filled with passion and sight are now filled with watery tears that strike my cheeks as an ink drip on white paper. I want to feel whole again; I want to feel again! What bitter moment has left me with nothing but mournful sorrow. I am nothing. I can do nothing. Why can't I do anything? Lost and confused, hurt and alone, I end this post with sigh fearful of what's to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment