Saturday, August 21, 2010

If I Die Young..

Some lives are cut short. So short that they don't even get to experience some of the most amazing and painful things in life. Like love, loss, lies, failures, achievements, and a family of their own one day. It's scary to think that any minute here could be our last and that every little thing we do really does matter. Like that one greeting to that stranger on the train or to play hookey instead of going to work or even the ever so classic paper or plastic. We 're wired to make decisions left and right and either deal with the consequences or the rewards. Guaranteed all of our choices won't be the right one but what if that wrong choice costs us our life? I want every choice i make to matter but not that much. I want something to be changed as a result of my departure from this place. I want my life to mean something. But we can't always get what we want can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment