Thursday, December 17, 2009

Want Some Ice For That Burn?

I'm sad to report that once again I have trailed behind. I'm tripping on my own shadow while running for the door. Everyone's not fine, and neither and I. Things are piling up. School, homework, sports, friends, guys, all of it. The worst part is that he's coming back. I haven't gotten to burn you away yet. My subconscious must not want you gone. I feel like if I burn you away, my heart will burn, the tears used to burn. My soul is branded. There's a movie coming out soon about a love that grew in less than two weeks. It's not just me, I'm not crazy, or crazy in love, just sad. I feel like a cliffhanger. I was left hanging at the climax of the story, and from then on the story hadn't continued. A bookmark was left that said, "Maybe I'll keep reading you... someday."I don't want to be a someday. I want to be the reason for the good day, there for the bad ones, and be there everyday. Instead I only got seven days. Those seven days may have been the best and worst of my life. I need to burn them away, the memories too painful, yet too painful to erase. There is only one possibility that can come out of the fire, that one day someone will be here to cool my burns, unthaw my heart, and keep the fire tamed until it burns out.
Fire on Ice Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment