Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Everything's Gonna be Alright

For the first time in a long time I feel right where I'm supposed to be. Everything's starting to come together, school, friends, family, everything. It's nice. I wake up not dreading the day, I can just laugh for no reason at all and feel happy. I've thought for awhile now that I needed you, and it turns out, I don't. I wrote you a letter, and I don't plan on sending it. I think I'm gonna burn it. It'll feel nice to start over before all of it, the drama, the heart ache, that sadness that just loomed over my head. I can go to go to bed thinking that it's a beautiful night, and that when I wake up everything will be alright. A few days a go I wrote about how the whole world is moving and I'm standing still, but I think today, for the first time, the whole world stopped and waited for me to catch up.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment