Friday, September 18, 2009

Sick and Tired

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Actually of sick and tired of being a nobody. I have a lot of acquaintances that I'm friendly with, but I don't have many real friends. Like someone who just knows when somethings wrong. Someone who knows when you're lying about how you feel. Someone who cares no matter how small or stupid. I'm tired of being the girl who doesn't know where to go because she doesn't know where she fits in. I don't want to be the girl whose associated with the girl who everyone hates. I don't want to be the girl that everyone hates. I just don't know where I belong anymore and it sucks. It really does. Life right now is like chess. And life just took my queen, so it's the last move, I'm up, and they've got check mate.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment