Saturday, September 26, 2009

And it Goes a Little Somethin' like this...

He's chivalric and respectful. Not too possessive. He can calm down my temper. Make me laugh anytime, anywhere. Faithful. Always listens to what I have to say no matter how little it is. Can cook. Athletic and smart. Doesn't judge. Always follows his heart. Always be my best friend. Knows the words to my favorite song. Slow, but passionate. Musically talented. Always truthful. Smells good =]. Loves animals. Someone I can wear sweats/no makeup with. Shows affection through little things. Likes to cuddle. Will argue with me and put up a fight. Someone brave, and strong. Someone not afraid to cry.
I love the way you make me feel. Every smile, every wave, every look. I laugh, you make me giggle, and cry, and hope. Like how young kid comes downstairs on christmas just to find a lot of gifts for him/or her. He made me feel weak, you make me strong. He made me cry tears of sadness, mine for you are of joy. He made me feel so little and ignorant in his large world of lies, and you make me feel that even though I'm not her, I can come pretty close. And you know what, if that's what it takes for me to be happy then I'm glowing with happyness that they should be jealous of.

No comments:

Post a Comment