Friday, August 21, 2009

If Ohio is for lovers, then I'm Moving.

I just got home from my vacation today =]. It was great except for the part where I started having weird dreams. The first one was just plain weird not really something to dwell on but the second one just has me confused. A big African American man came to me and said he was an angel. He started asking me things like where my life was going and I knew that he was next going to ask me if I wanted to die. I was sitting on a little hill in the playground dressed in a white dress. And then all of the sudden a boy appeared in white attire as well. He said to the angel "Why am I here?" And the angel replied, "Because you're her boy." I remember thinking in my dream "You've got to be kidding me." And then I woke up. I felt happy after that dream but unfinished and confused. What did he mean by "You're her boy" is he supposed to be my boy, or is this just a dream thing. I'm confused because this boy cannot be my boy. It would go against what I stand for. Against my rules. But someone once said, "Some rules are meant to be broken." I don't know if I believe this because if I do all that follows is pain, heartbreak, and regret. So you tell me, is it worth it?
Angel mending wings Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment